Pumpkin pie might seem a little intimidating and a little challenging, but it’s actually one of the simplest desserts to make, so we’ve decided to challenge ourselves and add another ingredient: cheesecake!
Warning: Cut yourself a bit piece because there will be no leftovers.
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almonds, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, crushed almonds, 1/4 cup brown sugar, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon together in your Sagetra deep mixing bowl.
- Stir in butter until mixture is even. Pour the mixture into your non-stick spring form bakeware pan and press firmly into the bottom.
- Bake until crust is set, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat together goat cheese and 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar using your Think Kitchen hand mixer.
- Add in cream cheese and beat for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and beat until mixture is very smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake on a rack positioned in middle of oven for about 1 hour, 15 minutes or until cake is set.
- Allow it to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Cut and serve on your Maison White plate and top with whipped cream.