- 1 ¼ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 300 ml of coconut juice
- 3key limes & 2 lemons – zested
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
Topping (Whipped Cream)
- ½ cups grated coconut
- 1 ¾ cups of 35% cream
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 lime zested
3. Off the heat, in your saucepan, mix lime juice and cornstarch with a whisk. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan, until it thickens. Pour filling into crust. Refrigerate for about three hours or until completely cooled.
4. In a bowl, beat all the ingredients with our thinkkitchen hand mixer (or alternatively, use a stand mixer) until firm peaks form.
5. Garnish the pie with the whipped cream.
6. Sprinkle grated coconut on top.