Take your back to school lunches to the next level with this delicious chicken, pesto and swiss cheese panini recipe.
- 3 tablespoons of pesto
- 2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 ciabatta bread, sliced in half
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast and in your Remy Olivier fry pan, brown the chicken breast on both sides and cook through. Let the breast rest and slice the breast into 0.5inch pieces. Set aside.
- On one half of the sliced ciabatta bread, spread the pesto.
- Lay the cheese on the pesto.
- Add the sliced chicken breast.
- Finish with sundried tomatoes.
- Place the other half of the ciabatta bread to finish the sandwich and butter both sides of the bread (you can also use the oil from the sundried tomatoes which adds a ton of flavour).
- Press the panini in your Pizzaro Panini Grill.