We teamed up with notorious Montreal hot spot, Apartment 200, to create the best cocktail recipes to get you through these last few weeks of winter! Serve these delicious tropical drinks at your next dinner party and have your guests feel like they’re sipping a cool and crisp cocktail on a warm beach! First up – Mai Tai!
- 1 oz of Havana Club
- 1 oz of Sailor Jerry
- Half an oz of Orgeat Syrup
- Half an oz of fresh lime juice
- 3 splashes of bitters
- Ice, cubed & crushed
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Filter out ice and pour into an old fashion glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!