Serve your guests in style with the cocktail recipes to ensure a good time this holiday season.
Mulled Wine aka Glühwein
This traditional German drink perfect to serve at your next party, it will keep your guests warm and the party raging all night long.
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 3 star anise
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 750 ml bottle of dry Red wine (Ex: Cabernet, Sauvignon, Merlot and Shiraz)
- 2 oz Brandy
- Place ingredients in a large pot (Option: for easy removal of ingredients, place in a cheesecloth)
- Bring it to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and let simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Strain, and serve warm.
This French cocktail is the ultimate classic party blend; perfect for a chic night or an elegant holiday brunch.
Ingredients (~ 6 glasses)
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1 bottle Crème de Cassis
- Lemon twist as garnish
Fill ¾ of the glass with dry champagne then add ½ oz of Crème de Cassis.
Whether you want to stay in or have a small get together with friends and family, this drink will surely keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
- 4 oz coffee
- ¾ oz Kahlua
- ¾ oz baileys
- ¾ oz Cointreau
- Whipped cream and candy canes
In a coffee mug, combine all ingredients and top with whipped cream and crushed candy cane for extra holiday spirit.