Halloween is around the corner and what better way to celebrate than to make a variety of deliciously sweet candied apples! All you need is caramel, apples and all your favorite toppings.
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 1 packed cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix the brown sugar, cream, butter and salt in your Remy Olivier sabayon sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Cook while using your whisk piano 12 wires 12″ for 5 to 7 minutes, until the mixture gets thicker.
- Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further.
- Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour set aside.
- Remove the apple stems and skewer all your apples.
- Once the caramel has cooled, dip each apple into the sauce and set aside. Repeat the process.
- Add your toping in separate 12oz glass bowls.
- Dip your apples in different toppings.
- Refrigerate apples for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!